To support the permanent preservation of information assets,
we provide services for the physical management, scanning, digitizing and management of digitized content
for all forms of information media including documents, books, photos, magnetic tapes and video media
TOTAL SERVICEThese can all be provided together.
We can provide the whole services you need, such as pick-up, storage, digitization, viewing, delivery and disposal of items.
- Pick-Up and Delivery Service
- Collection and delivery methods can be tailored to specific locations and quantities.
- Storage Service
- Data storage, physical storage of documents, individual document management and statutory storage.
- Digitizing Service
- Conversion of documents to data, scanning, delivery of electronic media, online inventory management, time stamp services
- Disposal Service
- Acceptance of documents for disposal, dissolution treatment (STEP), dedicated boxes for disposal
We provide an online management system that enables the storage, viewing and sharing of information deposited with us.
- Our eTRUNK service is an online system for safely and efficiently managing the document lifecycle from confirming document inventory to storage and retrieval of original documents and disposal. Additional options include file sharing and order approval functions, and enhanced document management support is also provided. We employ security on par with financial institutions, giving clients an additional level of comfort in using our services.
By offering a highly secure environment and managing documents in accordance with ISO and ISAE4302 procedures, we provide a complete, optimum structure for managing items stored with us.
- Enhanced Disaster Prevention Equipment
- Seismically isolated, earthquake resistant and fire resistant structure; inert gas fire extinguisher system; temperature and humidity control; dust-proof equipment
Note: Excludes some facilities
- Robust Access Control
- Seven types of authentication (PIN codes; ID check; EV keys; IC cards; PIN codes; biometric authentication; cylinder locks); all entry and exit history logs retained.
- BCP Measures
- Storage of backup media; distributed storage in nearby and remote locations; distribution of risk in the event of a natural disaster.
- Secure Delivery
- Dedicated vehicles; scheduled or unscheduled collection and delivery; anti-theft devices/in-vehicle cameras; GPS and digital tachometer systems; air-conditioned cargo compartments
We store and manage business confidential documents and backup data.
- Document Storage
- With the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations now in force, we have taken the appropriate steps with regards to document management, and have put in place adequate safeguards against loss of documents in the event of earthquake or fire, and in response to human risks including the leaking and loss of information.
|Coverage||Business Documents, Contracts, Application Forms, Construction Drawing, Clinical Records, X-ray Pictures|
|Features||Information leak prevention, operational efficiency|
- Magnetic Media Storage
- Electronic media requires extreme care with regards to handling and storage environments. We ensure safe, secure, reliable storage through the use of advanced security controls and through procedures in line with ISAE3402 standards.
|Coverage||Tape Cartridge, DLT and LTO Tapes, DAT tapes, HDD tapes...|
|Features||Backup media, Special Containers for Storage|
- Valuable Documents Storage - T-ARCHIVE -Detail
- T-ARCHIVE is a service that allows for the permanent storage and use of valuable documents and books by providing non-destructive scanning, cloud-based data management, and the optimum environment for the storage of originals.
|Coverage||Company Magazine, Research Paper, Back Numbers, Important Cultural Properties|
|Features||Scanning, Cloud Service System|
- TERRADA TIME STAMPDetail
- This service is provided through the Warehouse TERRADA Time Center, which assigns a reliable fixed date and time to every type of client data, including electronic documents, images and voice, making it possible to detect any alteration.
Approved by the time-stamping service accreditation program.
|Document Management (Management of Original Document)||Documents and books Files Single page documents
Web searching and ordering Management by department Notification of storage deadlines
|Delivery||Scheduled deliveries BCP response Emergency response Remote/regional response Dedicated vehicles|
|Archive System||Document and form management (ECM) Rare book archive
Cloud On-premises Links to various apps
|Insurance||Documents generated in processing insurance applications can be deposited and digitized by individual policy|
|Lease/Loan||Document management and disposal of originals upon contract expiration|
|Medical||Storage of charts and other medical documents, and storage of specimens and other materials
Digitization of documents linked to electronic medical records, assignment of time stamps, providing search system
|Construction/Real Estate||Services from scanning of large blueprints to management of original architectural materials|
|Data Center||Scheduled replacement of server backup tapes (using dedicated transport vehicles)
Remote storage as part of BCP
|Publishing||Digital archiving of books and newspapers published pre-DTP, provision of a retrieval system|